Thursday, December 01, 2005

Personal - A dream, TV line-up and football

So I'm living in a house I lived in when I was about 12 years old. I'm married to my wife and my daughter is there. Through a series of events we determine that the house is haunted so I evacuate my family and go to the only group who could help... the Mythbusters.

Unfortunatly my first choice of help, Kari, was unavailable. So I got stuck with Scottie. She was nice enough, but claimed she couldn't do anything about the ghost. I was obviously frustrated and as I left she told me to say hi to the corporate office when I called to complain. I told her that I loved the show and wouldn't call them to complain, but that I was disappointed they couldn't help me.

Then I was on some kind of game show, kinda like the last scene from Mallrats.

===============================

So I see that NBC wants to move My Name is Earl to thursday nights to replace Joey. Here's my idea... Scrubs and My Name is Earl on Thursday nights. Back to back. Two of the best shows on TV.

===============================

It's Donkey week in KC, so... BUCK THE FRONCOS!