Monday, December 05, 2005

The Web - Why you should be reading TheAgitator.com everyday

Radley Balko is a voice of reason. As he puts it,

"I'm a "libertarian," not a "Libertarian." "Libertarians" are sometimes nuts. Many of them, anyway. But "libertarians" I think are probably closer to the values most people hold than either Republicans or Democrats. We believe in free markets, limited government, low taxes, free trade, individual rights, personal responsibility, and peace. On fiscal issues, we generally side with the right. On cultural and social issues, we generally side with the left. We don't like Jesse Jackson or Pat Robertson.


Go. Read. Think.
TheAgitator.com

Edit: I ran across Mr. Balko's site years ago and lost it in numerous computer rebuilds. I'm currently re-reading his archive to see what I missed and am, again, taken back by how eloquently and accurately he expresses many of the thoughts and beliefs I have. Great site.