Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Personal - Five things that are pissing me off

On no particular order...

1. Now Kerry nuts it up and starts showing some back bone? Now?!?!
2. Dolts who over-react to a cartoon. It's a cartoon! I don't get all pissed off and start making death threats when someone makes a cartoon about... well, anything. Know why? BECAUSE IT'S A FUCKING CARTOON!
3. Corporations cutting staff to increase profit... Immediately after announcing their last quarter profit.
4. That the 10 and 6 Steelers are in the Super Bowl and the 10 and 6 Chiefs are sitting at home on their fat arses. Nice work guys. Really. Enjoy Hawaii, ya jerks.
5. That I can't afford to buy comics anymore. Sure, I could pool some clams together for a couple titles a month, but to get the complete stories I'd have to shell out 50 or 60 bucks a month!