Thursday, July 20, 2006

Personal - ABC Meme

Only cause Shiggy & PAgent did it first..

ABC Meme
Accent – Midwestern, so... none.
Booze of choice – Guinness or a Martini.
Chore I hate – Mowing.
Dog or cat – Both. Bear and Zoe.
Essential electronics – PC.
Favorite perfume(s)/cologne(s) – None.
Gold or Silver? - Silver.
Hometown – Where I'm from originally? Parsons, KS.
Insomnia? – Never. I have a very clean conscience.
Job Title – Network Admin... not a good one, but...
Kids? - One 3 year old girl.
Living Arrangement – With my wife, daughter, cat, dog and fish.
Most admired trait – Sense of humor.
Number of Sexual Partners – Total? Not sure I'm ok with answering that.
Overnight Hospital Stays – Pneumonia when I was 8.
Phobia – Spiders.
Religion – Apathetic-agnostic.
Siblings – One younger sister.
Time I wake up - 4:30 AM.
Unusual talent/skill – Not one damn thing. Sad, no?
Vegetable I refuse to eat – Beets.
Worst habit – Surfing the web at work.
Yummy foods I make – Chili, pancakes, anything on the grill.
Zodiac sign - Capricorn.