Thursday, December 27, 2007

Personal - Santa@indiatechglobal.com

It's been a great couple of months in the my house. Every time the girl started to act up, I'd remind her that Santa was making his lists and it just takes one call from mommy or daddy to let the Big Guy know she was edging off the "nice" list. That would re-adjust her attitude.

Now he's made his rounds and there's little to hold over her head. In fact, she informed me yesterday in the midst of one of her tantrums that, "You can't just call Santa, daddy."

I corrected her and said, yes, you can indeed call Santa but the hold times make it difficult to get through since he outsourced his Naughty/Nice Processing Facility to India but I'd probably get through to him faster if I emailed him.

That gave her enough to think about that, for a while at least, she forgot what she was throwing her fit over.

Ahhh... peace on earth, indeed.