Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Personal - Tuesday data dump

How the hell did I ever mow the lawn without an mp3 player?
==============================================================
I really, really want a nice stand mixer. (For to make cookies!) Jeeze they are expensive.
==============================================================
I used to drive through Greensburg, Kansas a lot when I was going to school. It was a quiet little town on highway 54 where even the gas station was closed on Sundays. I remember once my buddy's Mustang broke down in Greensburg and we had to wait almost two hours for the guy who worked at the service station to "finish his supper" and "drive back in to town."
==============================================================
Boston was cool. The mate and offspring had fun. I did get lost trying to find Salem, Mass.. Turns out there's a Salem, New Hampshire, too. Who knew?